Friday, November 21, 2014

Cell Phones in School
  The topic of cells phone in schools caught my eyes because I feel that schools are a little strict about phones. As a student in a school that doesn't allow phones I think they should be allowed so parents have easy access to their kids in school in case of emergency.

Abused Women

The topic of abused women interested me because I wanted to know what types of abuse women go through. Being raised by my mother i respect women and think abuse of women is wrong.

Hunting

The topic of hunting i found interesting. I never went hunting and it was always something i wanted to experience.

Poverty

The topic of poverty interested me. I think poverty could prevented if humans stick together and help each other.

Online Advertising

The topic of online advertising interested me because it ticks me off. I think everyone can agree that when using your phone or online the last thing you want popping on your screen is an advertisement.

1 comment:

  1. I would have liked for you to expound on each topic - especially the one about poverty. I am curious about your thoughts on people helping each other.

    ReplyDelete